Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to add existing email address

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi. I have recently received the email about the end of free email.  I have tried to add a talktalk.net - to my account in preparation for the deadline, but despite several attempts I have been unable to. I get the error message "Sorry something went wrong and we were unable to add the TalkTalk email. Please try again later."   and sometimes it looks like it goes through because the page reloads, but the new address isn't added.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive anyway.
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

It's ok managed to do it now 🙂

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi wolfen, thanks for posting back to let us know you've got it sorted now. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chat Champion

I have the same problem , can't do anything with mailboxes , add, delete, edit nothing works , how did your start working?

Highlighted
Chat Champion

seriously , how did you mange to get it to work, I have tried for a month and all my mailboxes are frozen or unresponsive in the my account page

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

I had to 'unlink' my talktalk email address from my account, I then added it as another address in my account, first time I tried it didn't work but after trying again later it did work, hope this makes sense.