Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to add old Talktalk email to account

4 REPLIES 4
Team Player

Hi,

i wonder if anyone can help me. I have been trying to add (link)my old Talktalk email to my account to no avail as I keeps getting an error message saying that there is a problem and I need to try again later. This is despite the fact that email and password are correct. What is going on?

Community Star

Hi @Cosnick 

The usual reason is that the old Talktalk email is associated with a former MyAccount and you'll probably need TalkTalk's help to unlink that association.

Or you've used up the 5 allowed mailbox slots in the MyAccount and it will not add more mailboxes.

Do you think it might be one or other of the above or a fault with your MyAccount?

Does your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) include your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location)? If not then please update and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account and check it out.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Cosnick, please add the affected email address to the private notes section of your community profile. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Team Player
Sorry, I have sorted it now. Thanks. Please delete/close this post/thread.
Community Team - TT Staff

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.