Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to create a new email address

ANSWERED
8 REPLIES 8
Team Player

I have been trying off and on for months to create a new email address but always get an error message to try again later.

Paul R.
Community Star

Hi Paul

I thought the issue of not being able to create a new talktalk.net mailbox had been fixed for all customers. As you're still experiencing the fail I'll alert the TalkTalk Team for you to have the back-office crew investigate.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Team Player

Thank you, I will now wait until the fix 😀

Paul R.
Community Team - TT Staff

I'm struggling to get you fixed as part of an incident so I've raised a fault ticket for you individually. Could you add a mobile number to your profile for me please?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Team Player
Thank you, I have now added my mobile number
Paul R.
Solution

Hi PaulR11, I've a team working it now. They want to replicate the issue in your account and would like you to provide a screenshot so I've sent you a personal message. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Hi Paul, the team doing the testing has again said they need you try to create a new email using something that may never have been created before.  

I've been looking into the one you really want to add and it's not showing live on our database. No one could have deleted it at your end could they?

Team Player
Many thanks, email has now been created.
Paul R.