Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to get access to Tiscali email waiting 3 months

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Have been trying to get access to an email address, Tiscali cant link it to my account and cant seem to reset the password.  The account is blocked and the only reset link is being sent to the blocked email.  I have a customer complaint out which has been raised for over 3months...appalling service, very frustrating, if the email doesn't get linked by the end of Feb it could be closed down..Can someone please help

Tanya
Community Star

Hi Tanya

No problem. The Community team will have you back in action next week.

A weak password or compromised email account will trigger a password reset or blocking of the mailbox to help secure customer data. You will need help to recover access.

Password Reset details should have been set up for the email address so that an alternate email and or mobile number can receive a password reset. But as the self-help password change / recovery options aren't there I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you and they'll set up those essential Reset details.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current TalkTalk contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes and add the tiscali email address and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will reply to this thread and then Community Personal Message you to verify the registered email user details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jctharrington, I can help get password recovery setup for you. Please reply to the personal message I've sent. 

Ady