Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to get emails

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

TalkTalk have stopped me accessing my emails because now apparently you have to pay £5 a month nobody told me about this and I have been trying all morning to no avail to sort it out. 

I have spoke to someone after waiting an hour to be told I have to call technical support I call then get cut off after 40 minutes waiting, spoke on live chat then transferred to register but when I register to pay they wont except my talktalk email so cant access any of my emails from work, banking or anything. Not happy and no-one is helping.

How can I sort this?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @marie74 

If your email mailbox is on the TalkTalk Mail platform then open an Internet browser either on your computer or mobile 'phone and sign in to your mailbox here at the TalkTalk Mail sign in.  Do you see an error message or can you get signed in to the mailbox and see the Inbox?

Are you a current TalkTalk Consumer broadband customer?  TalkTalk Mail is free and included in your package for up to 5 mailboxes. 

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer broadband customer then you should be able to subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus but the system has to validate eligibility. You'll not be able to subscribe if your mailbox is already associated with a TalkTalk MyAccount or if the mailbox is not yet upgraded to the TalkTalk Mail platform.

Have you recently ceased a TalkTalk broadband contract?  And what's the email address part after the @ for example talktalk.net lineone.net or tiscali.co.uk

About TalkTalk Mail Plus 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer