Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to log in to Webmail

3 REPLIES 3
Jbrowne
Participant

I am unable to log in to Webmail. Since you changed the pages I cannot enter my e-mail address on the first page, but have to opt for 'Change e-mail address' which then takes me to a second page where my e-mail address is shown but nowhere to enter my password. If I click 'continue' it takes me to a TalkTalk Business  'Welcome to Webmail' page where despite entering my correct e-mail address, password and domain I cannot log in! Maybe because I am not a business customer? What's going on? Why is it all so stupidly complicated?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Jbrowne 

Are you using your pipex email address and signing in at https://netmail.pipex.net

Pipex domains are managed under the umbrella of TalkTalk Business even though many customers are indeed residential customers.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Jbrowne
Participant

Hi Gondola,

Yes I am. I go to a first page which has spaces for e-mail address and password. I can enter my password but it will not let me enter my e-mail address, so I have to click on 'Change e-mail address' which is above this box. The next page has my e-mail address in a box, with 'continue' underneath. I click on that and it takes me to the TalkTalk Business page where I have to re-enter my e-mail address, my password and then my domain. This is just ludicrous - it's like the Crystal Maze. However I think I have cracked it - it will not accept automatic entries so I have laboriously re-enter e-mail and password....do I win a crystal? Please make this simpler for all us bears of little brain....

Gondola
Community Star

...I don't recognise the Change email address link on the pipex webmail page as you just enter the email address and password and select the domain and if it doesn't recognise the sign in the message returned is:

Please enter your full email address and password to log in.

Your login has failed. Please ensure you have entered your
e-mail address and password correctly and retry.

The TalkTalk Mail sign in does have the Change email address link for use when the email address fields are auto-filled but you wish to sign in to another mailbox.

But if your pipex email is not yet upgraded to the new TalkTalk Mail platform I'd say the easiest way to sign in is to go straight to the Pipex netmail sign in page at https://netmail.pipex.net

Wouldn't that be easier? Just a thought.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer