Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to receive emails from some users

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Visitor

I do not seem to be receiving all my emails.  I don’t know if it is just certain senders or based I certain times, however, I do know that they are not all being received.  The last email received from one contact was 5th May, however, I know that they have sent 3 emails in the last 2 days.  They are using the correct email address but they def aren’t being received, nor are they in my junk or spam folders.

can you help me understand if there are certain things I can do or check to find out what is causing the fault as I am concerned that I will miss important emails.

Thank you

Pamela

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @PamelaC 

How are you picking up your mail messages? Do you have multiple devices connecting to the mailbox?  Have you checked all devices?

Does your email address end in talktalk.net or lineone.net or tiscali.co.uk or another in the tiscali family? If so please sign in to your TalkTalk Mail mailbox here and Compose and send the same mailbox address a message. Check the message is in the Sent objects folder and arrives in the Inbox and stays there. 

Then check there's no Auto forward or Filter rule diverting your incoming mail messages.

Main Settings menu (triple line icon top right header - mobile browser use the desktop version) > Settings > Select the arrow by Mail in the side panel> Auto forward - disable > Filter rules - disable.

Let us know how you get on.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Visitor

Hi.

Thank you for your message.  I access emails via an icon on both my phone and iPad - both of these versions are the same and neither of them received the missing emails.  I have sent myself an email and it is in both my inbox and sent box.  I do not have any Auto Forward or any filters enabled so on the surface it looks ok but I am def missing emails.  Can you advise of anything elseI might try.

thanks

Pamela

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Pamela

Is the mail message that you composed from and sent to your mailbox that you confirmed arrived in the Inbox also viewable on both the mobile phone and the iPad email apps?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer