Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to receive emails

ANSWERED
Clifford50
First Timer

Hi I am not receiving any emails either? None all afternoon...been dodgy sine weekend?

Clifford50
First Timer

Great!

ferguson
Community Star

Known issue posted in Service Status.

Clifford50
First Timer
Great...so no help then from TT?
ferguson
Community Star

It's broken and they're trying to fix it, what else can anyone say?

The chris1
First Timer

I have not been able to receive e-mails all day.

Have no idea how you are supposed to contact talktalk customer services during lockdown.

Not to come across as awkward,  but it's annoying as last week I lost broadband for 2 days and now this.

SamHeard
First Timer

I haven’t been able to receive emails all day. How do you get in touch with someone to talk to about this?

maddd1
First Timer

Same for us (nr Reading). No e-mails since 4pm today. Waiting for a really important e-mail from the hospital as well!

Dufmeister1
First Timer

no emails for me either

bardavid
First Timer

A good account of the situation. I spent time on the chat line yesterday & found it a waste of time. The lady was asking questions to which she had already been given the answers & was not aware of the ongoing problems (a frequent occurrence - I have spoken with a technical support manager before about training & accessibility to a database for chat line staff so that they are moe 'aware'). Anyway, she recommended that I check whether there was any info within the community. No acceptance of responsibility for the problem within TT

maddd1
First Timer

I should add, cannot receive mails from other accounts, but can send to others and they receive ok, and I can send a test e-mail to myself and that is received ok. 

Heatherjacko
Chatterbox

It’s so frustrating I’m expecting a few important emails that need immediate response 

Jacko
Caz0711
First Timer

I haven't received any emails since lunchtime yesterday. I am waiting for some important replies. So frustrating as you can't talk to anyone to report the issue. How are we supposed to report it so talk talk can rectify?

Caz
Heatherjacko
Chatterbox
I’ve just extended my contract too 😡
Jacko
Chrisbin1
First Timer

I am not getting emails from non-talktalk addresses. If I send a test email to myself, it works.

Eng7895
First Timer

Unable to receive emails since last night,as usual unable to contact talk talk

billinnewhaven
Chatterbox

I agree it is a real pain not being able to report problems by the normal contact routes to TalkTalk.  But by posting on this forum, which is monitored by TalkTalk, you are making them aware of the magnitude of the issue to their customers. I had a different issue recently and by posting here what the issue was TalkTalk took action to fix my issue which I could not report normally.

I have this receiving problem as well and it has been going on for 5 days on and off. Talktalk have now at last acknowledged there is a problem because of the posts.

It is difficult for non IT literate people to figure out how to join the community and post so a lot of people must be frustrated with TalkTalk.

Aqualung666
Team Player

Third rate?? It's not that good!

I've had no emails since yesterday and there seems to be no way of contacting their useless organisation. I've had no landline for over a month and they are doing nothing about it.

TheHornedOne
Insightful One

@ferguson wrote:

Known issue posted in Service Status.

Well, at least that's working ..............................

2020-04-29 21_15_34-.png

............ oh no it isn't!

pl302DN
First Timer

Happening to me and my wife as well. Neither of us have received an email since 6 am this morning but I know some have been sent.