cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to reset Tiscali pasword. No Talktalk account

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Juliechansing, I'm really sorry it's taking so long to get this sorted for you. I've sent lots of chasers for you and have done the same again this morning. If nothing happens today I'll go higher. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Hello,

just checked again and and nothing has been updated.

can you at least have the number ending 2452 removed from the reset page as I don’t know whose number this is.  Could it be someone else resetting the password?

Julie
Highlighted

Once they've done the work all the information will be corrected. I'm sorry it's taking so long to get it sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Hello,

beginning to think this this will never get sorted.  Nothing seems to be happening.  Can this be escalated?  

Julie
Highlighted

Are you asking me to raise this to the CEO team?

Highlighted
Participant

Hi,

dont know who the CEO team are but if they can resolve this then yes please.  I just need to be able to unlock my email account and this problem has been going on for a few weeks now without any end in sight.

thanks

Julie
Highlighted

I've escalated this to the CEO team. A complaints manager should be in touch with you in the next 24 hours. Please let me know how you get on. 

Participant

Hi,

just to let you know that the password has now been reset and I finally have access to my emails.

many thanks for your help

Julie
Highlighted

That's fantastic news. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.