would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to send POP3 email

ANSWERED
Latimer
First Timer

OCE_Ady

There have been some errors with Thunderbird, but so far all to do with the options.  There are almost too many options, and I at least, have not found them easy to understand, or even to find.

forwarding an email gave a send error, but it was because remote data was not enabled.

I am now convinced that WLM has been the cause, and we have been trouble free for a couple of weeks now.with minor setup problems.

Thank to you and Gondola for your help, the forum has been a hugely helpful resource

Mike

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Mike

Very grateful to you for taking time out to let us know what's been happening. 

I'm confident you'll readily be familiar with Thunderbird's features. Community is here for you for any additional advice.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Latimer
First Timer

Gondola, I wrote a longer reply, but because I was not logged in, I immediately lost it ****!!!@@@

I am a slow learner.

After a lot of hard work, I have transferred all our email folder structure, and contact lists to Tbird, and as you say, we are coming to terms with its look and feel.

I shall be glad if our expeience with WLM can help anyone, it was confusing that most of the time it worked, and then it would go into a sulk and refuse to send emails. It is a great relief to be able to send emails reliably again, you do get to rely on it.

Thanks again, and good night!!

Mike

Community Team

That's great Mike thanks for posting back to provide excellent feedback for Gondola.