Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to send or forward emails from webmail

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Yeah, I'm having a similar problem - If I ORIGINATE an email, it sends OK, but if I'm REPLYING to an email, it says it's been sent but it hasn't, and it just disappears, doesn't appear in my Sent folder, Trash folder or anywhere.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mickking

As the issue is impacting a number of people there's a team working on the problem.  What email domain are you using? (e.g. talktalk, lineone, tiscali)

Service status is reporting a fault and there will be updates:

"We're aware of some customers having issues when they try sending, replying or forwarding emails.  Our engineers are looking into this as a priority, and looking into fixing as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

In the meantime try using an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or an email app like gMail.

Ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include the email address affected in Private Notes box at the bottom of the page. Save changes. The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to check your email account.  The Easter holiday means that this follow up will not be until Wednesday onwards.  But this topic is in the workflow so you will get a response.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer
I'm on talktalk.net
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi mickking, the Email team are confident they've cleared this fault. Are you able to send and forward normally now?