cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Vulnerable customer not getting support

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

Talk talk say they are supporting vulnerable customers but I have no email and I am not getting any support

Community Star

Hi @romie42 please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. This saves time when the team pick up your post.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Whizz Kid

Hi, I need to know if I am on the vunerable  list, but  cant get thro to anyone right now, please can you do it for me?

I am  an 82yr old carer for my bedridden  dementia hubby  and  we are vunerable, I think I may have done it.  cant get thro to anyone at all.

monto
First Timer
Thanks,have updated my profile with my phone number and mobile, hope I get some response soon
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Romie,

What issues are you having with your email? we did have an outage yesterday which is now resolved however die to the down time you may see a delay in getting emails as we clear the backlog. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.