Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Webmail for dsl.pipex

4 REPLIES 4
Chatterbox

Hi,

Has the pipex netmail/ webmail page been discontinued? I tried to log in today to clear my inbox, but the log-in page is no longer offering "dsl.pipex.com" as an option under the Domain tab. (It's offering a bunch of domains I don't recognise from previous visits). Screen shot included -

Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 13.15.22.png

Community Star

Hi @Pipexed 

It looks like TalkTalk Business have just changed the login this morning to remove pipex (although the message about pipex and homecall still remains).

If your mailbox is upgraded to the TalkTalk Mail platform you'll get signed in. NB you need to sign in to the primary mailbox not an alias email address.

If your mailbox is not yet upgraded then you'll get a redirect to the homecall webmail login that will also work for pipex mail domains.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Pipexed,

How are you getting on? Please let us know if you need any further assistance

Chris

Chatterbox

Hi,

Thanks again for the reply, and apologies for the delay in responding. Going via the link Gondola supplied, I arrive at an older-looking alternative to log in, but I'm also getting a warning that logging in here is insecure (screenshot attached). Is this the new replacement for the old netmail option, or is there still something else coming, do you know? Ta!

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 13.47.43.png

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Pipexed, that's not the new mail platform. You should now be on the new platform. Are you now seeing the new platform when you login?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.