cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why has my email portal returned to 'old' login?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi

Moved to new Talktalk webmail-portal-app some time ago now.  Past couple of days I seem to be logging in as I did prior to upgrade/migration where I am once more seeing advise in orange strip about shortly moving on to the new Talk talk system.  Slowing things down a bit, new portal beyond that slow to load, sometimes doesn't load straight up and I have to repeat login details.  Was running super smooth, now somewhat glitchy?

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

@nicky62  I have noted the same thing the last 2 or 3 days. Initially I filled them in but have since found that refreshing the page (usually) clears it and opens the inbox - I say usually as once or twice it has failed but worked on a second attempt. Bit of a pain but less so than having to input u/name & password.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Thanks td123. I will give your suggestions a try. Seems to be back on form, so far, today though. Perhaps just an 'off day' over past couple of days? Thanks
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi all, it seems possible that your browser is holding cache for the old login. I've done some testing with firefox and chrome over the last couple of days and see only the current login page. If you see it again try switching browser just to be certain. If not then please let me know and I'll investigate.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.