cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Yet Another Problem with Pipex POP Email?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi.  Since mid-afternoon today, my incoming emails via Outlook have been slow to load, and have been peppered with 0x8004210E error messages.  Webmail is unaffected.  As many of us know from bitter experience, this could be the prelude to POP email outages over the weekend (they typically start on Friday afternoons, and then things go the shape of the pear).  Has anyone else experienced this issue today, or is it just me?

The service has been very good over recent weeks, and hopefully this will be a 'blip'.

Regards

Super Duper Contributor

Bump.  And now with added time out error messages!  Here we go again?

Highlighted
Enlightened One

Ive been having issues on & off since around midday. Lots of password requests and the usual timeouts or just very slow server responses.

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Muddymedic, this time is was a network device failing rather than the Pipex mail being flooded with unauthorised logins. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi @OCE_Ady .  Many thanks for taking the time to explain this.  As it happens, webmail was still a bit 'slow' on Sunday, but has been fine again since.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

We really are trying to get you all migrated and away from the bulk of the problems. Unfortunately, the network can always suffer failure like anything. The difference being for you Pipex users that you'll no longer have the intermittent service drops because of the clogged up login system.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.