Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

blocked senders list issue

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES 4
Super Duper Contributor

Hi when i am trying to delete an e mail address from the web mail blocked senders list i keep on getting this message, 

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 11735477583935100736 

The ID number is different for all the e mails i am trying to delete from the list

I have tried this on Chrome, Edge and IE.

Advice please or can someone please just delete / clear all the e mail address's in there and i will start again?

Thanks 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Pash02

To get around the issue just go to the Filters section, select the Blocked Sender's Filter and the Delete button.

Settings > Mail > Scroll down to Filters > Click on Blocked Sender's Filter > Press Delete

That should start you afresh with a new Blocked Sender's Filter the next time you mark a post as Spam.  Bear in mind that it's best to create bulk filters for spam rather than block individual senders because the Blocked Sender's Filter isn't dependable when handling more than 50 addresses.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

HI Gondola

I have now deleted the Blocked senders filter,  will a New filter appear or do i have to create one if so how?

Also how do i  create bulk filters for spam? 

Thanks for your help and advice

Highlighted
Community Star
Solution

Hi Pash02

The Blocked Sender's Filter will be recreated the next time you mark a post as Spam.

As a one-off here's a filter to reject all email that has the word "Dyson" in the main body of the email. 

Reject Dyson emailReject Dyson email Reject Dyson email

Here's the guide on setting up filters and deleting trash email. (Click here)

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor
Thank you 🙂