Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

cannect connect again to email

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Last night all was o.k. Today the your TTs email account 2 is out of date. Checking browser found it took 30 secs response time after password. Then trying  later timed out. I thought this was dealt with yesterday. Main TT account takes 3 secs. Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi kobaltx, are you still having problems today?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Problem Solver
Just checked it. Seem ok for now. Response to password 2 seconds.
Highlighted

Keep us posted. I had tested before my post and it was fast to load, but I know how frustrating it can be to be told "mines working" or "it's fine here".

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Problem Solver
Tried it by browsers also sending emails from various accounts and i'm happy to say all is as it should be. Thanks for your concern.
Highlighted

That's great thanks for posting back to let us know. 

Ady