Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

dial.pipex.com

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

I need to reset a dial.pipex.com password but can't find how to do this. We've had these addresses for many years and for one of our addresses the password has been lost so we need to reset.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Guernseyblue, I can raise a fault ticket and get the password reset for you. I've sent you a personal message. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Having gone through this, I'm now in a worse position than when i started. TT have changed the password and not told me what the new one is so i can't access mail whereas i could before.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Guernseyblue 

The process for resetting a pipex password is for the TalkTalk OCE (Online Community Executive) of the UK support team to verify you as the registered user, reset your password and then authorise the creation of a new password that the TalkTalk team will advise to you via your mobile.

Normally the team will try and contact you promptly. I will alert OCE_Ady to chase up the advice of the new password but that will be from Monday onwards.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Guernseyblue, apologies for the delay. I took the precaution of resetting the password for the first email as I was unable to reset the second. I felt that was appropriate to secure your emails and also to prepare you for the migration to the new platform so that you'll know your password. 

I've raised the fault ticket for the reset of the second email as that has to go to the email admins for reset. You'll get a call today from Alina with your new password. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.