Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

email improvement

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

why cant tt email be more like outlook pick a group of messages click dropdown box pick block never reciev them again instead of the long winded filters which seem to achieve nowt

dave
Highlighted
Insightful One

@anoyed 

I have over 100 filters mostly setup under the old webmail. I thought I would delete them as lots seem to be defunct.

It takes between 20/30 secs to delete one, can't do a group delete and whilst it's deleting firefox  virtually comes to a stand still.

Losing the will to live whilst deleting.

UK Old Git
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi anoyed,

Thanks for you're comments. We are feeding these back to the project team.

Chris

Highlighted

Hi both, we're waiting for response to this feedback. As soon as we hear anything which I expect to be fairly soon we'll post back to let you know. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

okay

dave
Highlighted

I've not heard back yet, but I've sent a chaser and will post when I get a reply.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.