Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

emails from our company being blocked by tiscali and talktalk addresses

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

hi ya

i am an it manager for a book manufacturers.

we recently had a breach due to a hack on one of our systems.

our domain "@cpi-print.co.uk" keeps getting blocked by both talk talk and tiscali accounts.

is there someone who can assist in getting this corrected. we are no longer blacklisted and spf records are correct.

many thanks

Highlighted
Chatterbox

hi

im an IT manager who works for @cpi-print.co.uk.

if we email any tiscali or talk talk account, our emails arent received.

we have upto date sfp records and a blacklisting against us has been removed.

this was after a hack on one of our websites. we now have all emails being received by our customers except btinternet, talktalk and tiscali. who do i need to speak to to get this resolved?

your customers arent receiving our mail, and we arent receiving bouncebacks to say they have been rejected.

Highlighted
Community Star

Your request is in a queue for TalkTalk attention. Please wait.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

i am really sorry to hassle, i have seen alot of people after me who have had their issues resolved after i raised my query. i was just wondering if i was missed off the queue? please could someone kindly look into this for me. i have several unhappy talk talk and tiscali customers unable to receive invoices / payments.

Highlighted
Community Star

Your request is still in a queue for TalkTalk attention. Please wait.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi, 

Thanks for flagging this to us, i have raised this internally with out webmasters who manage mail to investigate. 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

thank you very much for getting back to me. will they be in touch? or will you post as fixed once complete?

all the best

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi, 

I've heard back from our mail infrastructure team who have suggest that you should contact cloudmark and provided the following FAQ to support with this https://www.cloudmark.com/en/knowledgebase/cloudmark-sender-intelligence/we-aren-t-blacklisted-anywh...

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

are you telling me that you use cloudmark scoring and we fail the score?

99% of emails reach all our customers. its only you and bt who arent allowing emails through.

and im process of talking with bt to get this removed.

i dont understand how blocked emails to customers with a talktalk/ tiscali account has got anything to do with cloudmark unless you use cloudmark?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @printer111 

TalkTalk's spam blocking is driven by the Cloudmark / Proofpoint sender intelligence engine. TalkTalk customers marking mail as spam provide an input to that sender intelligence engine that also gathers information from other global sources to fingerprint spam senders.