cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

lineone.net

Participant

I can’t log in to lineone.net. Everything else is fine.

Cathy Blacklock
Highlighted
Participant

Are you able to help on this?  It’s been nearly a week now.

Cathy Blacklock
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi CathyB70, I've sent you a personal message so that I can obtain the necessary information and get your recovery details reset. 

Ady

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi CathyB70, to confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one
  • email address affected
  • alternate email address for password recovery.

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

Highlighted
Participant

Precious little assistance given on this. We have been customers since TalkTalk took over tiscali but, if this is what they call customer service, we are off! I have used this email address for years and if I have to set up a new one it is going to be a real pain.

Cathy Blacklock
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi CathyB70, I've replied to your personal message. 

"Hi CathyB70, I'm sorry about the delays you experienced before you came to us on the community. I've done everything I can to get this sorted as quickly as possible for you. If I thought it would speed things up I'd suggest raising a complaint, but you're only a day or two away from having everything sorted and it will take longer than that for the complaint to be picked up and worked for you."

Ady

Highlighted
Participant

Yet again I am left waiting, having been told on Monday that someone will call me between 5pm and 8 pm.  Tomorrow I will call to complain.

Cathy Blacklock
Highlighted
Community Team

I'm really sorry that this is taking so long to sort out. I've sent yet another chaser to have this sorted for you and am hoping it will be done today. 

Ady

Highlighted
Participant

I am still waiting. I rang again yesterday at 10 a.m. and was told I would get a call back today at the same time, but no call! I was also advised that I had been rung on 15 February Andrade told the adviser that it was all sorted. I have checked my phone log and found this in the “missed calls” log so someone lied. I am now putting in a complaint.

Cathy Blacklock
Highlighted
Participant

Andrade should have been ‘and was’!

Cathy Blacklock
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Cathy

I've alerted the TalkTalk team for you.

Password Reset details should have been set up for the lineone email address so that an alternate email and or mobile number can receive a password reset. Please do try the Forgotten your Password option.

You should recognise your alternate email and mobile from the hints. Make sure you have access to both, then please reset the password and preferably use the mobile reset code option first as you'll get that by text message.

Let us know how you get on.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team

I'm very sorry that the process has failed you. I've raised your concerns to those who manage the fault ticket process for you. Please keep us informed of your progress with the complaint. 

Ady

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi, I've just taken another look at your recovery details and they've been added. You now have an alternate email and the mobile number you requested as a means of password recovery. Just click on Password Recovery tool and you will receive the code to your chosen option.

Ady