Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

mail plus subscription not up to date

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I am paying £ 5 a month for this service but when I log in to my account it tells me.......You do not have an active TalkTalk Broadband or TalkTalk Mail Plus subscription, so you are no longer able to create or add new email accounts. I have a  2nd email address associated with this account which doesn't show and as it thinks I don't have a subscription and so I cant change anything!

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Lorraine

If you left TalkTalk less than 12 months ago then your former TalkTalk Consumer broadband MyAccount will still be active but it will show a red banner indicating services are disconnected and will show in the My Mailboxes area this message:

You do not have an active TalkTalk Broadband or TalkTalk Mail Plus subscription, so you are no longer able to create or add new email accounts

When you subscribed to MailPlus you will have been given a new MailPlus MyAccount and a new account number.  You'll sign in to that MyAccount using the email address you registered with and you should see that mailbox in the My Mailboxes area.

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - My Services Menu.png

Manage TalkTalk Mail - Add an existing mailbox.png

To add other mailboxes to the MailPlus MyAccount select the Add an existing mailbox.  Let us know that the mailbox does get moved over to the MailPlus MyAccount.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Lorraine, 

You should be able to manage your email without issue so we'll look into this, can you check the private message ive just sent you and reply so we can access your account. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.