Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

memova

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chat Champion

Hi As of today 26/3/18 i cant get into tiscali emails on my desktop using linux & firefox it just comes up with memova. My laptop using firefox on windows 10 works fine. I have been using tiscali email since 1990 with out a problem. How do i get rid of memova as from what i have found it is a talktalk problem.

Regards

Brian

Highlighted
First Timer

I have a similar problem which started a few days ago.

On Windows 10 the Chrome browser shows the Memova layout with no emails listed.

Microsoft Edge does show the correct  TalkTalk layout (i.e. not Memova).

On my Mac, Safari shows the empty Memova layout, while Chrome is OK!

I have two email address domains, tiscali.co.uk and talktalk.net.

The tiscali version has the Memova issue and the talktalk address is OK.

To my mind this IS a TalkTalk/Tiscali bug.  I'm sure I've experienced it before but the problem disappeared quickly of its own accord, if I remenber correctly.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Brian, I've run a repair on your mailbox. Please let login and let me know if it's cleared the problem. 

Highlighted
Community Team

You shouldn't be seeing this pop up. I've raised this to the backend teams to investigate. I'll let you know when I get a reply from them. 

Highlighted
Chat Champion

Hi andy

As of yesterday afternoon it disappeared thanks for your help.

Regards

Brian

Highlighted
First Timer

I am having the same problem today 27/03/18

I cant see any emails and only get the Memova Personal Information Manager screen - Please see attached screen shot.

Anyone got any resolution to this yet

thanks

wayne

Highlighted
Community Team

Thanks for posting back to let us know Brian. It's still going to need investigating. 

Highlighted
First Timer

I get this problem from today too, are they migrating to a new service? Why can't I see my emails?  I've used TalkTalk for so many years now and there are always issues and I think I'll be forced to change now but I have a lot of important emails in there that I need to get access to.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

Just to put your mind at rest - the emails are still there

I have just setup my Ipad to retrieve the emails and they are all there - it is just the WEB portal that seems to have the issue

If you need access to them urgently there are some really good instructions on the TalkTalk help site - https://help2.talktalk.co.uk

Hope this helps

Wayne

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi wisejoanne, although we will soon launch the new mail platform this isn't to do with that. The memova login screen comes from our current suppliers test system. I don't know why you're seeing it, but it won't affect your mailbox long term and should be fixed shortly.