cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

need to access an old tiscali account asap!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

I have an old tiscali.co.uk account that I can't access as I have forgotten the password. The password reset link is set to be sent to that email, so I obviously can't get in to reset.

How can change the password of this inaccessible account? I need to access it urgently for some historical documents.

Hope this makes sense. Hoping someone can assist asap. I have updated all my contact details in profile.

Many thanks!

Cx
Highlighted
Philosopher

@Carys123  first of all use MailTester.com and see if the email address is still valid

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

Thanks. Yes email checked and still valid. 

Cx
Highlighted
Philosopher

That`s a positive start, now you need the help of an OCE, may take a couple of days for one to reply.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks for your support 😁

Cx
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Carys123, I can help you get this sorted. I've sent you a personal message to get the information I need to help.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.