Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

not receiving notification e-mails

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Ady,

I am so sorry, but I did actually reply to your comment straight away but it does not seem to be here!!!!!

I did receive this e-mail and it was the one I copied to you. The other e-mails to which I am referring are only notification e-mails when someone locally  puts a comment on the forum and not from a help/support person. So not able to give any dates etc. for these. 

Can't remember now what else I said or what you needed.

Thanks 

Diane 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Diane, thanks. Can you let me have the exact sender address from nextdoor so that I can update the ticket for you?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Ady,

I replied earlier today but once again my reply does not seem to be here.  In outerspace somewhere??

The address is nextdoor.co.uk and hope this is of help.

No idea why my replies aren't getting to you?

Highlighted

Hi Diane, I need what comes before the @ too. I already raised the ticket for no mail from nextdoor.co.uk and it turns out you are getting those meaning the team won't investigate that further. I'll have to have the full address to raise it again. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Super Duper Contributor

Hi Ady again,

I have forwarded your e-mail to 'Nextdoor' to see what they say. 

Diane

Highlighted

I'm assuming they'll tell you to give me the full sender address so that our email team can investigate properly for you.  Please let us know how you get on.

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Hi Ady,

Latest reply from help@nexdoor.co.uk

Hi Diane,

Apologies for the delayed response since I've inquired your email issue to our engineering team.

They've informed us that our emails were once again bouncing from your email provider and the only error message they can view on their end and provide to your email provider is "Bounced Address".

They were also able to clear your email address once again so that you will receive our future emails.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Best,

Marlou
???????Nextdoor

So just to let you know that touch wood something seems to have clicked and I am getting notifications again. So not sure what happened. Would like to thank you for all your patience and help and really hope it doesn't go again.

Diane

Highlighted

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it's working again 🙂

Chris