Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

old legacy emails

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Recently TalkTalk wrote to me saying they could not get through to my email and they were sending me a paper bill, which I do not want and charging me £2 per month for the privilege.They say I have an old legacy e mail which they no longer can support and suggest I set up a 3rd party email address such as yahoo so that they can contact me.My e mail address is @talktalk.net and I have had this since joining TalkTalk in 2009 .since when has @talktalk been classed as an old legacy email domain and why have I not been told?I find it deeply ironic that everyone can connect with me ,no problem ,except my internet provider.

Please help

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Carl, 

@talktalk.net email s are very much still valid however it sounds like you may have been put onto paper billing following a number of bounced emails from our ebill alerts as this is typical process we'd follow. It could be a simple error and im happy to take a  look at this for you, could you read and reply to the private message ive just sent you and we'll take a  look at your account and the reason the message was sent. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
Dear Stephen,
Thanks for your reply.I have checked the email settings and the filters are clear .Talktalk wrote to me and told me I am using an old legacy e mail.I would be glad if you are able to sort this out for me.
Regards Carl