Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

reset my account password, email password and change billing email address

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

1. I am unable to login to my account using what i think is my password. The only way I'm able to log in is using the "email me a link to log in option".

I've made several attempts to reset password, but it says "your email is not recognised".

I know my email (yahoo domain) is definitely registered, because when i go through the forgotten my login details options, my registered email address (yahoo domain) is text to my registered mobile phone.

ive also tried to re-register, but it says account is registered and to log in.

2. Once logged into my account using the email link sent to my yahoo domain, i do not see the option to change password under my details >> personal details or my details >> log in details.

also once logged in using my yahoo domain email link, the email address registered under my details >> personal details is a talktalk domain email, which i am unable to change nor access

3. also, i am also unable to change the talktalk domain email password. the system is sending the password domain reset to the same talktalk domain email, which i am unable to access..

i note another user with same issue has been resolved here..  https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/Reset-Email-Password/td-p/2569712

this has been SUPER frustrating. i have reported this on 2 occasions to customer service/tech support over a week ago. they have escalated the problem, yet no resolution to date.

pls help.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi zahra2, it sounds like once you're in you can see what your login is but you can't reset the password. I can help with that. I've sent you a personal message to get you more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

hello Ady

ive replied to your PM. details sent.

thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi zahra2, as the first answer is the one I have to accept. I must ask you for more information to confirm security information. Please provide the last 4 digits of your payment method.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

done. last 4 digits provided.

sent you PM