Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

security risks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

pop ups this morning both on firefox and chrome saying expired certificates etc on webmail page,

and on visit security centre

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @paja32 

The certificates I see are in date. Click on the padlock icon and you'll be able to see more details about the certificates in use.

Do you see a grey padlock icon in the browser address bar, a yellow notification icon or a red warning icon?

Screenshot and post what you see please when (on Firefox) you select the padlock icon and then the > and More information to get certificate details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

all ok today     it was probably caused by over running maintence as your account was down too very early am yesterday also   thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi paja32 

Thanks for taking time out to let us know it's all good with you today.

There was planned website maintenance between midnight Sunday and 6am Monday so the main websites were flagged on Service Status as not available during those times.

TalkTalk Mail, though, was not expected to be impacted. Possibly the sign in authentication system needed a reboot after the maintenance session and that would be the common factor for your transient reports.

But good to know it was just a temporary issue.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi paja32, thanks for posting back to let us know your issue is resolved. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.