Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

talktalk home page/my account wont load

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Team Player

hi when i signed up to talktalk 26/2/18 i could sign in with my email and password and check the status of my order etc.

after my live date 8/3/18 everytime i try to log in it goes to the "preparing you dashboard" load screen. it then it then goes to the main talktalk page and sits rthere for 3 or 4 seconds with the loading circle spinning with loading underneath, sits there for 3 or 4 seconds then goes back to the preparing your dashboard page and then repeats will keep doing this for about a minute then just sits on the home page and displays in the middle "oops something went wrong ," in the middle. i can then access all the options on the top bar my account ,details etc if im quick enough to click on one before it switchs back to the other screen.this happens on my pc , phone ,tablet.

i even tried to log in on a friends phone and pc at there house and was still the samefirst screenfirst screensecond screensecond screen

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi daveasmith74, your MyAccount is showing as not registered. You can try to re register it with another email address, if not I'll have to send this to a 3rd line team and it can take quite a while to be fixed. 

Highlighted
Team Player

if you could do that please as it get a bit confusing remembering which email which account is attached to .its not an issue at the moment as i just click my account tab when its loading and if im quick enogh it loads.

thank you dave

Highlighted

Ok I've sent you a Private Message. Once I have your reply I can raise the request. 

Highlighted

You're welcome. You've passed the security checks and I've now raised the request to get the email registered properly with MyAccount. I've deleted your Private Message to ensure we don't keep your security information.