cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

talktalk mail does not recognise my email adress or let me in - I do not get a sign in screen

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

when I want to sign into mail I get a badly formatted screen in top left asking me to change my email password but then does nothing. I am bang up to date with virus scanning and nothing shows as a problem and my line check shows all ok. I thought this was a small glitch but now going on three hours and is time for a fix.

private
Community Star

Hi @tamesisfwp 

Do you see the TalkTalk Mail sign in screen similar to the one shown below?

Login is blocked - account suspended or deleted.png

If not it would be useful to see a screenshot of what you see in your Internet browser. Just in case it's a browser issue you could also usefully try an alternate browser; either Chrome or Firefox for example.

When taking a screenshot do image edit to obscure the first part of your email address before uploading here using the Insert Photos icon (camera) that you'll find immediately above this Reply area.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

First Timer

no - this is the screen I get when working correctly

I get

User name
Password
Confirm new password

Stay signed in
Forgot your password?

and there seems to be no way out of it. when I do in though all routes it leads to this and jams.

thanks for your help

Stephen

private
Community Star

Hi Stephen

I don't recognise the sequence of text so I'll need to ask for more detail.

What's your email domain - the bit after the @ in your email address, for example, talktalk.net  lineone.net  tiscali.co.uk or another?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi tamesisfwp,

How are you getting on, are you still experiencing this issue?

Chris