Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

threat to close lineone email account - link expired please don't close down

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I have had an email suggesting you would close email account on 6th May - which fortunately you haven't I wish to keep this email account please let me know how?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @JohnRaw 

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer you may be restricted to webmail only access unless you subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about deletion of your TalkTalk managed mailbox then deletion is after 180 days. After 60 days the mailbox has webmail only access.

However, TalkTalk has suspended the deletion of mailboxes during this period of Government special measures so that mail users can stay in touch with friends and family. The mailbox may still be restricted to webmail only access.

The sign in for TalkTalk Mail (webmail) is here: https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

You do have the option of keeping your mailbox fully active by subscribing to MailPlus.

About TalkTalk Mail Plus 

It's entirely your choice. If you wish to migrate to using another mail service that's ok. You'll need to use another email address though as you'll not be able to migrate use of the tiscali mail address. If you need more time to migrate your mail use just let me know.

I'd suggest whatever you do that you save and backup your wanted emails as soon as possible.  If the mailbox contents are deleted by the system they'll not be recoverable.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer