I have had a Lineone.net email address for many years now, and it has been my primary email address. As of the 22 /03/18 I have not received any emails via this address (which is unusual).
I am using MS Outlook 2007, and the settings have not been altered in at least 2 years.
I have tried to do test emails from one account to another they appear to work but I do not receive them on the Lineone account.
I have tried the test function in outlook to test the settings and it reports everything is OK.
I have run out of things to try so any help would be appreciated.
Hi Vapour, if you add the affected email to private notes in your profile I can take a look at this for you. Please post back once you've added it.
hi Andy, I have put the information you asked for I think in the private message area again I think.
I had some issues finding it hope it is what you need.
A quick update to my problem: it seems I can send emails from the lineone.net account but cannot receive emails, as previously stated all setting appear to be correct, help.
Hi Vapour, there's a mail forward setup on your mail account. You need to turn that off straight away as that's where your mail is going. If you can't or still need a new password please add all the information requested in Gondola's post.
As you said there was a mail forward on my email, do not know where it came from but I have now managed to reset it back to mormal and it all works correctly again, thank you.
I now think I need to change my password just in case, problem is I do not have a talk talk account.
after searching other posts I have put some more info in my private folder to hopefully expedite this.
many thanks again
You're welcome Vapour, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You'll get a call with your new password this afternoon. Please let us know how you get on.
Re the mail forward I'd be sure that you've got good up to date Anti Virus running on all of your devices and a good malware checker too if your AV doesn't include one. The most common way to get your passwords is to use trojans contained within emails. You open the email and the trojan adds a keylogger to read all or some of your key strokes and this gives access to your email etc.