Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

urgent help needed to access both my email addresses

2 REPLIES 2
victorsj
Team Player

Hi I need someone to explain to me in very simple terms how I can get into my 2 email accounts. I can get as far as the word mail at the side of the screen but cannot get my main email to open.

When I try to get into my other email account it says it is empty but I know that there are emails there that I need to deal with - how do I get to my emails on my other account?. Thanks for any help at all

I look on my account, see my services and go to manage then I can see both my email addresses listed but cannot get any further.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @victorsj 

The first step in any troubleshooting of a mailbox is to try to sign in to the mailbox at TalkTalk Mail using the email address and its password. If you've forgotten the password there is a Forgotten your Password option. If you've set up Reset details and there's an alternate email address or a mobile number shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password.  The SMS text reset may not be working so preferably use the alternative email address journey.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub also has a section on fixing issues that may be relevant.

But do let us know, if you see an error message on sign in, what that message is. 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi victorsij, as Gondola says test in webmail and let us know how you get on.