Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

what IS going on with e-mail ???

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

it is now 5 months since I contacted talktalk support about not being able to delete existing e-mail addresses in order to link two other addresses into my account , having tried unsuccessfully to do it myself for 2 months before that , I have already  filed a topic in the forum several months ago and nothing has happened , I know talktalk has a dreadful reputation but this is ridiculous. I have now found dozens of ebay e-mails that have gone straight to my trash folder over the last few months and the record of my online chat with talktalk support had gone straight to the spam folder, (all webmail ) I have some filter rules but none connected with ebay and certainly none with talktalk, even at talktalk's low prices  you have to wonder if this kind of aggravation is worth the savings, any chance of someone in the forum explaining what is happening and what can be done  OCE ADY promised to upgrade the matter several weeks ago , may they should change their name to snailtalk

Highlighted
Conversation Starter
4 more e-mails today from ebay@ebay.co.uk went straight to trash , how do i stop this? anybody?
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I am having a discussion here with myself , I solved the problem! in the blocked senders list ( you can only see one at a time as far as I know) there were nearly 100 email addresses I hadn't put there including ebay and talktalk so I deleted them and we will see if that works , this only happened after the mail upgrade , is talktalk inserting their own blocked senders list into accounts? info is hard to come by on this forum

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi blodwynblod,

Apologies for the delay. If the email addresses still haven't been deleted can you please send me the email addresses in a PM and I'll look into it for you

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I have been trying to do exactly this for 7 months now neither talktalk nor the community have been any help at all