email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0x800ccc0e

MichaelF
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

I have a problem with my email. As a family we have several email accounts in Outlook. We access our email via Outlook rather than the talk talk page.

Since yesterday whenever we do a send and receive update we get a message quoting error code 0x800CCCOE Outlook cannot synchronise subscribed folder for xxxxx.  Cannot connect to the server.

I have tried switching outlook on and off. I have re-entered the password. The setting for all email accounts are identical. I have sent test messages to and from the talk talk email page.

What do we do next.

Michael
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

That's great, thanks for posting to let us know it's sorted. It's always good to post fixes as they often benefit many other customers.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I tried various things suggested on the web including removing and putting back the account.

Usually I ended up with a message saying "Something went wrong and Outlook couldn't save your account settings. Please try again."

I searched on the net for that phrase which took me to a you tube video. The link is below.

This worked, I haven't had the problem since I did what was suggested  here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fa9w5JNd8I

Michael

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi MichaelF, do you know which of the mailboxes is giving the error? If you do try removing the affected mailbox from Outlook and then readd it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes