Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Access to tiscali emails

4 REPLIES 4
Angel465
First Timer

Hello

i would like to access my tiscsli emails, I have never been a talk talk customer only a tiscali. 

Any help would be appreciated it been some time since I accessed them. 

Many thanks 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Angel465

How long ago since you accessed your Tiscali emails? I ask because after 180 days of non-use the email account gets suspended.

After over a year of non-use the account normally gets deleted.  Deleted means both permanently erased and unrecoverable and also, for security, not able to recreate the same email address again.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Angel465
First Timer

Hello 

It is most definitely more than one year ago more like about 8! This sounds like it is the end of the line. I am not technical in these aspects at all so appreciate your help on this. 

Thank you 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Angel465

Ah, an email account not used for 8 years will definitely be deleted in accord with TalkTalk policy and for your security will not be recreatable by anyone.

Sorry to be the bearer of the news.

There is a new email service for TalkTalk customers due to launch soon.  Here's a peek

There are also non-ISP email services from the likes of Google (gMail) Oath (Yahoo Mail / AoL Mail) Microsoft (Windows Mail / Outlook) and other smaller providers.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Angel465
First Timer

Thank you that’s no problem it’s good to know so I am not wondering......

I have another email account but was just wanting to access this one to look up an e-mail address from the past. It was worth a shot. Thanks again for your help 😊