Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Access to tiscali emails

4 REPLIES 4
Angel465
First Timer

Hello

i would like to access my tiscsli emails, I have never been a talk talk customer only a tiscali. 

Any help would be appreciated it been some time since I accessed them. 

Many thanks 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Angel465

How long ago since you accessed your Tiscali emails? I ask because after 180 days of non-use the email account gets suspended.

After over a year of non-use the account normally gets deleted.  Deleted means both permanently erased and unrecoverable and also, for security, not able to recreate the same email address again.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Angel465
First Timer

Hello 

It is most definitely more than one year ago more like about 8! This sounds like it is the end of the line. I am not technical in these aspects at all so appreciate your help on this. 

Thank you 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Angel465

Ah, an email account not used for 8 years will definitely be deleted in accord with TalkTalk policy and for your security will not be recreatable by anyone.

Sorry to be the bearer of the news.

There is a new email service for TalkTalk customers due to launch soon.  Here's a peek

There are also non-ISP email services from the likes of Google (gMail) Oath (Yahoo Mail / AoL Mail) Microsoft (Windows Mail / Outlook) and other smaller providers.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Give Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

Angel465
First Timer

Thank you that’s no problem it’s good to know so I am not wondering......

I have another email account but was just wanting to access this one to look up an e-mail address from the past. It was worth a shot. Thanks again for your help 😊