email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Lineone customer with no E-Mail access

Gadgetguy1969
Chatterbox
Message 22 of 22

Am in the same boat as all other lineone accounts and have been for several days.

Have no access to my main email account and despite trying to reset my password and also trying many old ones i still cant retrieve any mail from my Lineone mail box.

Please can you add my details i have supplied in my profile to the long list of others you have for your guys to try and sort as this is still my primary e-mail account for the bulk of my mail and has been since the start of the internet!!!!!

Many Thanks

21 REPLIES 21

Message 1 of 22

I'm sorry it's still not working. I'm hoping to hear more for you in the next 24-48 hours. I'll post as soon as I hear anything. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 22

Had a phone call from TT this morning saying fix was done last Friday , told me to reset password and should be OK , IT IS IS NOT OK, still not able to get in.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 22

Hi grayt1, we're hoping to have this sorted very very soon. We know how frustrating it must be not knowing how long until it's fixed. The engineers have worked very hard to get a fix in place. I'll post back as soon as I know more. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 22

Hi all, I'm afraid the latest update is that we won't have anymore news for you before Monday. I'll let you know as soon as I have more for you. 

0 Likes

IanJohnston483
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 22

Hi,

This is exactly the same for me - my lineone email stored working on Wednesday - exactly the same symptoms.

It is my main email...

Ian

0 Likes

Message 6 of 22

Hi @Gadgetguy1969 

Many thanks for the confirmation. I sincerely hope that means the fix is being applied not just for you but for all impacted lineone email accounts.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 7 of 22

@Ady-TalkTalk @Michelle-TalkTalk @Gondola 

Just an update that as of 15.57 04/04/2019 i have now received access to my mail account again using the last password i received after following the request a new password link.

Many Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 22

hi.

I have had to use my wifes email address [Tiscali]  as mine [lineone] will not work

0 Likes

Message 9 of 22

having to use wifes email add. as mine will not work, says password is incorrect !!!

0 Likes

Message 10 of 22

I also have had no lineone emails since yesterday  [03/04/19]. chat says somebody will ring in 72 hours to explain, heard all this before, not good enough! this is about the 6th time, last one was down for 14 days. will change providers.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 22

Many thanks @Ady-TalkTalk for the update and no offence but i dont think they do know the impact the loss of this service has for many like myself that have used a single e-mail address for such a long time.

Most of my business,banking and personal life runs through this single e-mail address so having no access and no ETA of a fix is just getting beyond a joke now in all honesty. 

Message 12 of 22

The team working on this are fully aware of the impact it's having on you all. 

Message 13 of 22

Many Thanks @Michelle-TalkTalk 

Fully understand its affecting everyone and thanks for the update.

Many of us with Lineone.net e-mail i would think have had them for probably 20 plus years so much of our life on the internet etc relies on access to these mail boxes for all our online banking,subscriptions and basically everything hence the frustration.

Many Thanks once again for the update.

Message 14 of 22

Hi,

I'm sorry it's taking so long. We've checked again with the Team and they are still working hard to resolve this. As soon as we know more than we'll update your thread.

Thanks

Message 15 of 22
Many Thanks @Gondola
0 Likes

Message 16 of 22

Hi @Gadgetguy1969 

I can confirm that this topic was escalated on 1 April into the TalkTalk team workflow for their attention.  I have no visibility of your personal data. The authorised TalkTalk team will confirm if they need any confirmation. 

It's unlikely that an individual ticket will be needed as impacted Lineone email accounts will have been identified and the password issue will be fixed for all.

But this thread will be here for any follow up by the team to make sure everything gets back to normal for you.

Message 17 of 22

@Gondola Could you please confirm a ticket has been raised for my issue and i have supplied yourselves with the correct info in my profile and notes please.

Many Thanks

0 Likes

Message 18 of 22
thanks @Gondola, new topic started: "Lineone Email (post upgrade) - no incoming emails"
P Wilkinson
0 Likes

Message 19 of 22

Hi @petew1970 

If you'd like the TalkTalk Community support team to offer individual help I find it's best to Start a Topic of your own.  Community works best with a topic, an owner, an individual solution.

If you can sign in to TalkTalk (Lineone) Webmail then you don't have a password issue.

To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Email & Webmail) Click here.

Importantly, do check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link your new topic, and a request for help, to your TalkTalk service account.

Message 20 of 22

Agreed, whilst I have managed to get access to WebMail, and can send emails, no emails are incoming at all!

P Wilkinson