email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another tiscali email not working!

ancojo
Chatterbox
Message 15 of 15

Please can someone help me get my tiscali email working again? I've had it for years and use it daily but now thanks to some mass issue with tiscali account emails and other emails I can also no longer login or recover my password?

I've added my details in the notes on my account for reference.

Thanks

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

@Rebellcatann, you would be advised to start your own thread, since this one was effectively closed, following the 03-06-2016 07:50 AM OCE Ady Community Team [Solved] post!

0 Likes

Rebellcatann
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 15

No email service now for 4 days. Contacted TalkTalk twice but still no resolution. They said it will be resolved asap. As if this reassures me that there is a resolution. One tech. person even suggested contacting Apple. Can you believe it.

0 Likes

Rebellcatann
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 15

No email service now for 4 days. Contacted TalkTalk twice but still no resolution. They said it will be resolved asap. As if this reassures me that there is a resolution. One tech. person even suggested contacting Apple. Can you believe it.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Your best bet is to start a new thread so the Admin can log it as a new problem.

You will need to go to your account profile and add the following to Private Notes ( Face icon above / My Settings / Peronal profile / Personal Information / Private Notes)

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Peter Hurley
First Timer
Message 5 of 15

Hi

Can I please get some help as my lineone.net email account has stopped working to, I have tried to reset my password and was told that the email address has been deleted ?.

Peter

Peter
0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Check your mail settings

http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/guided-assist/setting-email-my-computer/tiscalicouk/

note that the server is now pop.tiscali.co.uk NOT pop3 and the ports have changed

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Tiscali email is still not working today 13/03/17 18:42 using WLM or Webmail.

This is the error message:-

Unable to send or receive messages for the d**** account. The host 'pop3.tiscali.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.

Server: 'pop3.tiscali.co.uk'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 11001

Dglad
0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Have exactly same problem and after 2 hours on phone to Talktalk have got exactly no where and no nearer an answer. Told on Saturday there was an outage whatever that means and would be fixed in 24 hours which was a lot of bull. 

0 Likes

expeditionpaul
First Timer
Message 9 of 15

hi. I am also having trouble with my tiscali email account. Since last Thursday I have not been able to access the acount and keep getting a message saying my username or password are incorrect, but I have not changed anything. I access emails on my phone, outlook and through webmail, but none are working. I cannot access to change the password and have come to a deadend. Any suggestions please. 

Message 10 of 15

It seems networks have identified that you've got password recovery setup to go to a mobile and have as a result left it to you to reset your password. Do you still have access to the mobile ending with 72?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 11 of 15

Hello again

After calling the tech line I have now got a reference code inc000013581165 I have also recieved texts twice to say it had been fixed but it hasnt as I still cannot login! Please can you tell them to just send me a new password.

Thanks

Message 12 of 15

I've still no resolution to this? I haven't yet recieved a new passowd via either a phone call or text? I realy need access to my email please!

Thanks

Message 13 of 15

Hi anjoco, I've passed the fault ticket back to Networks with additional information hopefully it won't be long before they reset your password and call you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ancojo
Chatterbox
Message 14 of 15

Any mods please help?

0 Likes