email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLUE W0OHOO MONDAY

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 8 of 8

is talktalk email from you no yellow padlock on webmail   click to enter ??

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Yeah that's genuine. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

stevesurrey
Insightful One
Message 2 of 8

I too got this email from TT and again no padlock. Only seem to get padlock against my monthly billing emails.

Pipex refugee
0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 8

ADY    fantastic prizes and various gift cards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi paja32, the address is genuine what does the mail offer you? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi paja32 

The normal marketing emails from TalkTalk are sent from info@consumer.talktalkplc.com and these will get the yellow padlock authentication check.

The consumer.talktalk.co.uk domain is sent from a third party marketing service exacttarget.com and hence no yellow padlock authentication check.

Without further information I personally cannot say whether this is a TalkTalk marketing offer / freebie or a totally third party offer that's in effect designed to get confirmation of your email address that may have been acquired when previously using third party websites to search for broadband offers.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Hi gondola      info@consumer.talktalk.co.uk

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi paja32 

I have seen reports of a TalkTalk prize draw email. But not seen any details or screenshot to confirm genuine or scam. 

Perhaps you can provide the sending email address, which is the one within the chevron brackets, and a screenshot. Obscure any personal information before upload.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution