email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T SEND EMAILS FROM PIPEX DOMAIN

nelsibrun
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I see a few similar posts on here, but not sure if TalkTalk are still aware this is an issue.

Attempting to send emails from any of my 3 Pipex mailboxes is failing, same error if I try to send from webmail, or from Thunderbird client.

Message says 'Sender Domain Invalid'

I'm assuming some changes have been made at TalkTalk as one of the mailboxes I have is on an old laptop that was trying to connect to pop.dsl.pipex.com to pick up emails, this has worked fine up until now, but that is now unable to connect. I've now changed the config on that laptop to match my main machine, so it uses mail.talktalk.net & smtp.talktalk.net, that machine is now able to receive emails, but still gets the 'Sender Domain Invalid' error when trying to send.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi nelsibrun, if you can't send in webmail then it's nothing to do with the incident last week.  Webmail was not affected. If you want me to check on your 3 mailboxes I'll need to verify your account first. 

I've sent you a Personal Message to obtain the necessary information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi nelsibrun 

Webmail is operational and there are no known ongoing issues that would prevent the authentication and sending from active mailboxes of TalkTalk Mail domains including email addresses using the dsl.pipex.com domain.

Are you a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or TalkTalk MailPlus subscriber and is the master pipex address, for each of the 3 email addresses, listed in an active customer MyAccount?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes