email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMODO RSA certificate

David244
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi

My first post.

Yesterday noticed a warning on the website address bar saying that the site I was looking at was 'not secure'. clicked on the info icon and got a message about the above certificate. I did not understand the message content. not a computer 'geek' sorry if I have offended anyone with that term.

The worry was that the website I was on was my own email inbox @talktalk.net.

Has anyone else had this problem? Should I be more worried today as this warning has appeared again?

Was it a coincidence too that yesterday morning on my phone I could not access email and my phone kept flipping between 3G and 4G and no service at all? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi David244, there was an email incident yesterday morning which might have contributed to your problems. I've just logged into your webmail using chrome on windows 10 and I'm getting no errors or signs of the certificate message you've seen.  Are you still having problems with it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes