email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can deleting all emails from trash, speed up email loading up time?

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi 

Looking for ways to speed load up of emails using Talktalk webmail.  Will keeping my trash folder as empty as possible lead to less time loading up and a more streamlined performance, or is that in my imagination?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're very welcome. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Great, thanks, that's what I had thought . . will now start to clear from sent and from drafts too.

Thanks again.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi nicky62, yes is the short answer. In fact keeping all standard folders as low as possible helps the most. Moving mail you want to keep into folders other than inbox, trash and sent is a great help. Each time you login to your mailbox it has to pull inbox and every message in it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes