email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Tiscali email address

Slymaraner
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi

Out of my five email addresses 3 are Tiscali ones. My primary email address is Tiscali.

I am unable to access one of the email addresses.

It is still very much in use

I've changed the password, but it won't let me login to webmail

As a test I changed the passwords on the other two addresses and was able to access webmail.

I've tried live chat but they stated I had to contact Tiscali, I was provided with a number but it is premium rate (50p a minute) The local rate number is non operational.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have advice?

thanks for reading!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Slymaraner 

Just following up to find out how you got on with webmail access for your tiscali.co.uk email address?  We do appreciate feedback.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Thanks Gondola, I will give that a try

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Slymaraner 

If your tiscali email address has a tiscali.co.uk domain then that email address should be active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and is fully supported by TalkTalk. 

You say you changed the password? Was that change via your customer MyAccount? You should have seen a green banner message indicating that the password change was successful. 

When trying to sign in via webmail do you get an incorrect password message or something else?

If incorrect password then use the Forgotten password link and use your alternative email address or phone number to receive a link or reset code to authorise the password recovery password change. 

NB Do make sure the password complies with the minimum security requirements and is a password not used before. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution