email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access emails - again!

fedup
Chat Champion
Message 1 of 7

After logging in, just blank at side of page, with just headings at top. Spent ages in online chat a few days ago & problem was forwarded to some other department. A while later, worked Ok, now gone. Don't want to spend ages again on 'phone or chat, can someone tell me what's going wrong, please? Found this on here "We have recently updated our authentication security on our email platform if you're experiencing any difficulties with accessing your emails it may be that you need to change your settings ..." Totally useless - change settings to what?

Also, for ages, have only been able to see 1 page of emails. At one time, if I hovered cursor on page 1, it would change to 2, etc., but won't do that any longer. Help in the form of an idiot's guide would be appreciated

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

fedup
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 7
Forgot to say above, that when I click on settings, nothing happens
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi fedup, I've run a mailbox repair on your mailbox for you. Please let me know if that clears the issue. If not I'll have to carry out further testing for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Yes, thanks - started working again yesterday. But still can only see 1 page of emails in all categories - ie, inbox, trash, sent, etc. Please can you sort this, too?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Are you sure the numbers aren't just almost invisible at the bottom of the page? I can check for you but often I find that if you can see the 1 just click next to it and you'll see the 2.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 7

Thanks - yes, that works

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 7

Great stuff. I've got no idea why we made them so feint. I'm going to have to test in different browsers to see whether they show up in others. 

0 Likes