email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to webmail or the My account etc

Rochelle
Insightful One
Message 7 of 7

I can't connect at all to the Talktalk website and I would like to log into my webmail. I am abroad at the moment but have never had a problem before. This is the message I am getting:-

This site can’t be reached

www.talktalk.co.uk unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

That's good news. Thanks for posting back to let us know. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7
Have managed to get in and forwarded the 2 spam mails remaining to spam@talktalk.co.uk
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Rochelle, Israel isn't on TalkTalk's safe list. I would hasten to add that it's to do with cyber issues nothing else. This means you won't be able to connect to MyAccount. You should be able to access webmail, but you'll be limited to 2 mails per day. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7
How weird ? What I wanted to do in webmail was to report about 11 spam messages in my Junk folders to spam@talktalk.co.uk. I have just looked and those spam emails have disappeared!!!!!! I just have 1 in there that came today.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

I am in Israel and I used webmail last week from here but can't access it any more. Despite the news most of Israel is "safe"!!! (haha)

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi Rochelle, access to the sites is restricted to "safe" countries. Where in the world are you?