email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to email account

Aallen
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

When I try to log in to my email account I'm getting this message:

This site can’t be reached

apps.talktalk.co.uk unexpectedly closed the connection.

Can anyone advise how to resolve this please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Add the apps/talktalk co.uk URL as an exclusion to the blocking/scanning or as an allowed/approved site and that will allow you to continue without the site being blocked.

As Ady said, we do appreciate your feedback so that we can help others.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 7

Hi Aallen, it looks like Gondola's got this cracked for you. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 7

Will do, thanks. I downloaded an Ad Blocker the other day so suspect it may be that.

Message 4 of 7

If you re-enable the extensions/add-ons one by one you may then be able to identify where the conflict is. Almost always it's an Internet security or ad/tracker blocker type extension or add-on to the browser that's holding up a connection.

Aallen
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I disabled extensions and add ons and restarted and it works!

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi Aallen 

If you can access all other Internet sites, without a connection dropping, this proves the broadband connection is satisfactory so you'd troubleshoot connection issues caused by the Internet browser and its extensions or add-ons including Internet security scanning that could hold up the connection to the TalkTalk Mail website.

First, try a different browser. If using Chrome, try Edge or Firefox.

Reset the browser to default settings to clear the browser cache and disable extensions or add ons and restart.

Temporarily disable Internet security scanning as this might be holding up a connection that will then drop out.

If you need specific help then tell me what device you're using, its operating system and version, the browser type and version and what Internet security is active.