email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't manage or create email address

ergin
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I login to my account then go to My Services, then go to Manage TalkTalk Mail and then it says - ! Functions not available. It's always done this. Can anyone shed light on what's going on, please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

I was asking if you already had any TT mailboxes that you might want adding. 

You can add your account number to the private notes section of your profile. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

OK. I've just tried to add my account number to my community profile, as requested, and despite going through all the options in Personal Profile and My Profile and anything else labelled Profile, I haven't managed to find any box that I could put my account number into. I've had enough for today.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

OK. I'll add my account number to my community profile. I'm not sure what is meant by, "existing mailboxes," as I'm not aware that I have any mailboxes with TT as I haven't been able to create any. However, if you could create ergin@talk... I would be  very grateful.

0 Likes

ergin
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

But what help? You've just restated the problem that I am still experiencing. And what do you mean a planned fix is currently on hold, and then say that this issue is awaiting its fix? And why are you giving me workarounds to problems that I haven't asked you about and so far don't concern me. I am more frustrated than ever, specially because I haven't been able to create mail boxes since I joined TT.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi ergin, I can add you to the list of affected customers. Please add your account number to your community profile. If you need to add existing mailboxes to your account I can do that for you. 

I should add the fix is still being worked on, but we have no date for the completion yet.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi ergin 

Functions not available - Some TalkTalk customers cannot manage their mailboxes as when signed in to their customer MyAccount there's a yellow banner message "Functions not available"

There is no ability to create a mailbox, update password or delete via MyAccount

The workaround to update the password is via the Forgot my password link on the TalkTalk Mail sign in
The workaround to deletion is to contact Customer Services and request deletion by the Data Protection team
The workaround to make a payment missed by a Direct Debit is to contact Customer Services Billing team

A planned fix is currently on hold.

Is there anything you need to action via your MyAccount whilst this issue is awaiting its fix?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution