email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Reset Tiscali Email Password

BlackFireUK
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi there,

I have been using a tiscali email address for 15 years + now but in the last few years have switched mostly over to using a gmail account. Resently when I tryed to log into my tiscali email account to try and access some new emails for some accounts of mine that were still linked to my tiscali email and I found that my password no longer worked.

After trying all the passwords I could I tryed to go through the password reset flow, but the email address registered as the recover address is for a hotmail account that I nolonger have access to.

So my question is: Is there another way to recover my tiscali email accounts password or get it reset?

Thanks,

Jamie

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Jamie, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should hear from Flavia later this morning. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Jamie

So long as the tiscali email account has been logged in at some time in the last 180 days then a new password can be given to you.

I see that tiscali self-help password reset isn't good because it's not been kept up to date. When you do recover access (via a manual password reset) then do go through the password reset process once more using the email account itself to receive the password change reset link and then set up new email account recovery tools with an alternate active email address and an active mobile number.

For the manual password reset, you'll need to prove you're the registered user of the email. Double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) your name, current address and phone numbers and then scroll down and add all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the tiscali email address when first registered
  • Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when available in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and they don't accept call backs)
  • Save changes.

TalkTalk's Community Team will verify the user details recorded for the email address and will confirm the next actions here.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes