Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot access TalkTalk email via 3rd party apps

3 REPLIES 3
MrPortunity
First Timer

Hi. I'd be grateful if somebody, anybody could help with this problem as it's driving me crazy.

I paid for the yearly subscription to talktalk Live mail last January. On 3rd of November I phoned customer services with a query about file attachments. After that call I could no longer access any of my emails on third party apps. The only access I have now is by webmail.

I have spent about 6 frustrating hours on the phone to customer services and each time I am assured that a ticket has been raised and it will be sorted out within 3 days. It has been almost 3 weeks now and I have not received a single communication from TalkTalk which I think is disgraceful for a paid service.

Of relevance is a notice I get on my account next to the 'add a new email section' which reads that my account does not have an active subscription. I raised this with customer services but they say the account is paid till January. 

Any ideas or help please?

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

It's imperative that you complete your community forum profile details,  @MrPortunity, as currently TT staff have no way of identifying your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Doing this will save a lot of time when staff reach your thread. 

It can take a couple of days or so to get a reply. Staff respond Monday to Friday. 

Best not to post further till you hear back, in order to keep your thread moving forward in the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
MrPortunity
First Timer
Ok thanks
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi MrPortunity, I need to send you a personal message to verify your security information. Please answer all the questions. If you're in any doubt of the telephone enquiry password then answer don't know/have the password and answer the additional questions. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.