email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my old Tiscali email account

Skilgannon
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I'm having the same problem and have for a while now. Email settings in Outlook needed updating but I could access webmail fine, then access to webmail stopped.

Trying to reset my password just sends an email to the email address I can't access! Need to get access to emails from a number of tiscali.co.uk email accounts.

Some help would be appreciated thanks! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Skilgannon, I've sent you a personal message to confirm security information and then I can have the addresses added to your MyAccount. I take it you've tried to add the addresses to your MyAccount already using the manage existing option? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Gondola, I've updated my details as suggested. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Skilgannon 

Not a TalkTalk broadband customer, so no access to MyAccount to manage webmail?

No Reset details set up for password changes?

Not able to sign in to TalkTalk Mail for any tiscali email account?

You'll need help from the TalkTalk team to check that the tiscali email accounts are still active and to set up Reset details for those accounts.

They'll need to verify you as the registered user of each email account. That'll be done by Private message.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email addresses to Private notes - include Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the team to set up Reset details for you so you can reset and choose your own passwords - then Save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes